Are you looking to join a team of innovators and enablers, experts and explorers, disruptors, and guardians?
Growth, discovery, and personal advancement await you at Novel Non-Metallic Solutions, a company built to lead its category and founded on the tenets of good corporate practice and citizenship.
A joint venture between energy giants Saudi Aramco and Baker Hughes, Novel Non-Metallic Solutions is focused on creating sustainable and ongoing growth by developing a non-metallics supply chain ecosystem, enhancing in-Kingdom manufacturing, building research and development capabilities, expanding the use of the local hydrocarbon value chain, and boosting exports across the MENA region. We are dedicated to continually advancing transformational material technologies through collaboration.
Already, Novel Non-Metallic Solutions has found new opportunities for Oil-based composite industrial components that deliver superior performance while reducing risk and cost to our customers, consumers, and the planet.
Our commitment to you is a rewarding career, significant opportunity and long-term personal growth. Allied to this is our commitment to the Kingdom, to Saudi Vision 2030, and IKTVA. Alongside our promise to train and develop local talent, we will create more than 200 jobs by 2025, comprising of 70% Saudis and 20% women.
The Operator is responsible for completing and monitoring all required tasks as directed by the Lead Operator, working as part of a team and ensuring both themselves and the team are following the appropriate procedures and processes in place. The Operator will assist in the day to day running of the process under the direction of the Lead Operator or Shift Lead performing any reasonable task which is asked of them.
Key responsibilities included (but aren’t limited to):
- Ensure company policies, procedures and operating instructions are followed.
- Comply with all safety instructions, promote individual and team safety
- Promote and maintain Quality standards
- Participate in Risk Assessments
- Support the SOI audit process to ensure they remain compliant with best practice.
- Identify and report all Safety concerns, Quality issues and manufacturing problems before
- progressing any work.
- Reporting directly to the Lead Operator assisting in the set up and operation of equipment
- and machines.
- Under the direction of the Lead Operator, Work Centre Leader or the Shift Lead operates
- assigned equipment/machinery for the purpose of producing test or experimental pipe.
- Operates as a backup to the Lead Operator.
- Maintain work center cleanliness and ensure 5C condition is implemented and sustained,
- including material storage areas, in accordance with facility operating policies.
- Perform all required tasks in accordance with standard operation instructions, risk
- assessments and company safety policies.
- Complete required documentation records, as required in accordance with procedures.
- Assist Lead Operator in analyzing and resolving on line problems.
- Work in all designated area’s in accordance with the facility operating methods, as directed by the Lead Operator and or the Shift Lead.
- Liaise with Quality Control on minor quality issues
- Review production flowcharts and highlight any inaccuracies to the Work Centre Leader.
- Participate in the Lean Development Programmed and utilize Lean Techniques.
- Perform any other tasks as directed by the Lead Operator and / or Shift Lead.
- Maintain housekeeping standards and support EHS areas as required.
- Perform all duties while observing safety rules, standard operating instructions and procedures including specific attention to manual handling techniques.
- Participate in improving and updating Standard Operating Instructions and Risk Assessments.
- Expected to support department operations through overtime and provide cover for holidays and sickness.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 5 years in manufacturing or industrial environment (for experienced hire)
- Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing experience (Preferred)
- MRP / ERP experience
- Fluent in English
- A mechanical aptitude or experience in a mechanical/fitting environment would be preferred.
- Knowledge of metal forming, and extrusion equipment processes preferred.
- Proven track record in a forward-thinking manufacturing environment or the equivalent
- combination of education and experience.
- Quality background.
- Experience in using hand tools.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with situations where only limited procedures exist.
- Have ability to identify improvements within work area.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, manufacturing work orders,
- operating and maintenance instructions, procedures, manuals and technical drawings.
- Working knowledge of Windows software, including specific ability in the advanced use of Excel spread sheets.
The Shift Supervisor has the responsibility of managing their dedicated manufacturing area on a shift basis. Key to this role is an individual’s leadership, technical and people management skills. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, effectively manage your team to meet manufacturing targets whilst working to best practice and all company and statutory obligations.
Key responsibilities included (but aren’t limited to):
- Actively support and engage in all HSE activity, Company policies and procedures to ensure staff are fully compliant.
- Ensure you maintain your responsibilities by compliance of HSE and Company Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for employee inductions on site within 24 hours of commencement
- Responsible for the issue and control of PPE.
- Recording achievements, setting objectives, and delivering appraisals identifying individual development plan for each member of your team.
- Responsible for monitoring and recording operator performance which include competencies, quality and safety and any other areas deemed above and beyond the scope of their role via fact files.
- Ensure all staff are fully trained and competent ensuring you have flexibility within your team skills.
- Responsible for their team’s administration relation to people management and fully participate in the audit process.
- Handle all ER matters with support from HR and management Team where necessary.
- Create/review and approve necessary documentation – SOI’s RA’s etc.
- Participate in Lean Development programmed utilizing Lean Techniques, identify opportunities to improve overall production performance activity.
- Effective resource management of team in line with production requirements.
- Responsible in recruitment processes including assessments for new employees.
- Effective people and performance management of their staff.
- Address any issues and resolve problems.
- Report maintenance needs to ensure manufacturing processes are effective as possible minimizing downtime.
- Actively support and engage in process and equipment improvement.
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues regarding operational requirements.
- Attend and present at operational and management meetings.
- Actively work towards Manufacturing Strategic Objectives.
- Conduct/support any investigations following any incident/accidents that may occurs (including near misses).
- High diploma in Engineering preferably mechanical, manufacturing or electrical or equivalent.
- A minimum of 7 years in supervision roles in manufacturing or industrial environment.
- Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- MRP / ERP experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Exceptional communication (verbal, written) & collaboration skills with proven ability to drive and manage change initiatives in a matrixed environment.
- Demonstration of rigor and strong execution in an operational environment.
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed team environment with effectively performance under pressure against tight deadlines, getting work done right first time.
- Clear thinker to forward continuous improvement mainly through high performance team building and process improvement.
- Time Management skills with the ability to work with accuracy and minimum of supervision.
- Change Orientation: Demonstrated ability to develop and lead sustainable process changes, and adapt to business and functional changes.
Provide technical knowledge and support for commercial and sales activities. Represent the company in technical forums, conferences and customer sites. Provide direct customer support for all product applications including new installs and operation of existing installations:
Key responsibilities included (but aren’t limited to):
- Providing technical expertise and developing technical solutions (configuration, performance estimation, economics, etc.) as part of the pre-ITO (requisition) process while interfacing with the commercial team.
- Possessing a deep understanding of relevant markets and customer economic value that aid winning bid strategies. To include 'ITO': Technical analysis of client need: definition and optimization of the products; scope (description); schedule; cost, considering contract and internal policies and procedures. Calculation of plant, system and equipment performance and efficiency. Documentation of technical specifications & costing elements for further contract execution phases. This also includes OTR part where engineers work on customizing the products and implementing it for specific customer needs
- Developing new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
- Working together with business leadership at Executive & Management level. Specifying needs, communicating about project approach and presenting outcomes of research done.
- Delivering products as part of a team. Working on cross functional teams. Alternatively: Leading analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
- Providing technical recommendations and guidance to customers on installation and use of RTP pipe.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Knowledge and experience with API 15S products.
- Minimum of 3 years customer facing experience
- Knowledge of composite pipe construction and materials
- Experience with oil and gas piping design
- Detailed knowledge of oilfield well production facilities including operation and construction practices.
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in API 15S product technical support.
- Understanding of produced fluids and their compatibility with different piping materials.
- Detailed knowledge of API 15S to understand the relevant product performance and suitability in client applications.
- Be able to lead and conduct technical presentations in client facilities and industry conferences.
- Provide company representation when needed at installation sites to support proper pipe installation and other customer requirements.
- Evaluate industry trends and understand customers evolving needs.
- Identify new opportunities to expand the products market penetration into other industries.